Already an experienced pilot or instructor?
You are passionate about sharing the joy of flying?
Your goal is to help increase safety standards worldwide?
We are excited to have you join the APPI Power network of professional instructors and schools.
Benefits of joining
- APPI Power certifications are globally respected,
- Worldwide employment opportunities,
- Attract business to your school with the APPI member’s network,
- Be a part of a competent instructor team.
In order to integrate experienced pilots and instructors into the APPI system, we have designed a specific program called the “Pro-workshop”. Contact us and we will review your experience in order to find the best program for you.
APPI proworkshops are offered around the world at different times and places.
During the Instructor Workshops you will get the all the educational material, tools and methods APPI instructors are using all around the world:
- Explanation of the APPI Power Training Systems
- Safety Procedures
- Instructor Techniques
- Student Management
- Education Methods
- Theoretical and Practical Skill Development
Pro-workshops details & requirements
A / General requirements to register for a Pro-workshop.
- Be over 18 years of age,
- Submit a first aid certificate
B / Tandem Pro-workshop requirements
To qualify for APPI non commercial tandem pilot, you should provide proof of a minimum of:
- 2 years paragliding activity,
- 50 tandem flights as pilot documented.
- 3 years experience paragliding activity,
- one year tandem operating,
- 100 tandem flights as pilot documented.
Upon the result of the exam, if not failed, the master instructor in charge may validate Non Commercial Tandem Pilot status as either “pending” or “validated”, or APPI pro tandem pilot status as either “pending” or “validated”.
C / Instructor Pro-workshop requirements
Instructor pro-workshop is fully focused on pedagogy applied to PPG and paratrike teaching, and guiding safety procedures and techniques.
To qualify for APPI instructor proworkshop, you should provide proof of a minimum of:
- 4 years activity,
- 2 years tandem operating, 100 tandem flights as pilot,
- 2 years instructor activity
D / Rating currency program
APPI does not make any profit on the workshops, the price is fixed freely by the masters who organize it. We strive to keep a low cost to enable everyone to participate.